Friday, March 9, 2012

Steve turns the big 50

Steve is the BIG 5 0

Chamberlain gang at Saint George Temple

Instruction about the Temple

Historic Saint George Temple, the first Temple in the west (1877)
Grandpa Perez gives Josh a rocket

Blast-off

It's in orbit

Work begins in the front with the sprinkler system

Lots of dirt work

Weed preventative tarp, rocks and plants w/ more rocks to come!

Del Parson is excited with my charcoal drawing

WOW, we must be getting older if Steve is 50 years old. I don't feel that old !!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Dave and Karen,
    WOW, those are some great pictures. I love the painting of the St. George Temple.


    Hey I need your address in St. George. I want to send Karen an invitation for a baby shower we are having for Aileen, Peters wife. I only have your address for Glendale. Will you email me back with your St. George address.

    Thanks,
    Christy Nemrow Briggs
    cnemrow@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete